Pet Sit Pros requires a FREE Meet & Greet for all our new clients. Before setting up any pet sitting or dog walking services the PSP Team will schedule a visit to your home.
You will have the opportunity to meet with an owner or manager and one or more of our pet sitters and dog walkers to go over your pet’s routines, feeding instructions, home care instructions and just to get to know each other.
Leaving your cherished pets in the care of others can be stressful but with Pet Sit Pros you will feel secure knowing we are always there to service all your family’s pet care needs.
How to prepare for and what to expect at your FREE 30 minute In Home Meet & Greet.
1. PSP will contact you to schedule your 30 minute Meet & Greet at no cost at a time that is convenient for your family.
2. You will receive an e-mail confirmation once our appointment is scheduled and a reminder e-mail confirmation either the day before or the afternoon of the appointment.
3. Complete your online registration using the PSP log in and password provided in your welcome email, download and complete the two attached forms and have 2 sets of house keys, a garage entry code or lockbox with code ready for us. If you prefer not to leave keys with us there is a charge of $15 for each trip to pick up or drop of keys before and after your trip.
4. A Team of PSP Professionals (Owner/Manager + one, two or three Certified PSPs) will arrive at your home on time or early.
5. Our PSP Team will introduce ourselves and greet all members of your family and we will take a few minutes to get to know each other. Trust and personal relationships are what make the PSP Family so special.
6. We will review your pet’s feeding instructions, routines, walking route, location of litter box, medications and any special needs your pet has.
7. We will review any home care needs such as newspapers/mail, light indoor plant watering, trash instructions, alternating lights and blinds etc… These home care services give your home a lived in look while you are away and are included with all PSP pet sitting services.
8. Finally, we will review and sign necessary paperwork, appointment and payment details and collect keys.