Do you have what it takes to be a Pet Sit Pro?
Pet Sitter/Dog Walker’s Job Description:
PSP Pet Sitters and Dog Walkers provide in-home pet sitting, dog walking and overnight care for our clients’ pets usually within a 5-7 mile radius of their home. The work schedule varies depending on the clients’ needs and may include mornings, mid-day, afternoons, evenings, weekends and holidays. All staff are hired as part-time Piecework Employees paid a flat rate per visit completed inclusive of time worked, travel time and mileage reimbursement.
- must possess a passion for animals
- must have commitment to consistently provide excellent service
- must currently own a pet and be the primary caregiver
- high school diploma or equivalent, some college or undergraduate degree
- Work or volunteer experience in the animal community preferred
- minimum five (5) years experience with dogs and cats (this can include raising your own pets)
- excellent communication skills via phone, text and e-mail, strong computer skills
- follow up and time management skills
- must possess a certification in Pet CPR and First Aid or agree to get certified within 4 months of hire
- must own a reliable car that is not shared, with proof of car insurance coverage and valid driver’s license.
- home computer with internet access
- Smartphone (iPhone preferred as it is most compatible with our software)
- Must be able to give a 1 year commitment
* Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
Apply Now By Submitting the Form Below!